Want to hear his thoughts about Chinese Metaphysics? Listen as Master Leyau talks about Chinese Metaphysics in the Broader Perspective.
Understand the history, theories and techniques in Chinese metaphysic
1) History:- :- The Chinese calendar. Understand the Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches.
:-The Sexagenary cycle in the Chinese Calendar.
10 Heavenly Stems and 12 Earthly branches when combined (10X12) should have 120 cycles, why now left only 60 cycles ( Sexagenary Cycle)?
;-Understand the 12 Earthly branches and their relationship in
:- Seasonal Combination
:- Three Combinations
:- Three Persecuting Clashes
:- Six Clashes
:- Half Combination
:- Self Persecuting Clash
:- Six Combinations
:- Conflicted Clashes
:- Related Clashes
2) What is Yi Jing ?
:- Foundation theories in Yi Jing – Bagua (eight trigrams)
:- Relation to other Principles
:- Fuxi “Earlier Heaven”
:- King Wen “Later Heaven”
:- Bagua Used in Feng Shui.
:- Bagua of the eight aspirations
3) What is Five Elements :- How many types of Five Elements?
:- Their Cycles
4) Traditional Feng Shui – How many schools of Feng Shui, :- Their methods and techniques used in
:- Eight Mansions,
:- San He, San Yuan ,
:- Yang Gong,
:- Jiu Xing,
:- Liu Fa ,
:- Xuan Kong Flying Star
:- Xuan Kong Da Gua.
5) The Luo pan :- How the Lou pan is designed, their contents and applications.
:- How to read Luo Pan.
:- How many types of Luo pan.
:- Why we need different designed of Luo pan?
:- Different Luo pan used for different school.
6) What is Ba Zi ? :- How to construct a Ba Zi Chart,
:- What information is contained in a Ba Zi Chart,
:- Why after many years of learning ,you still can’t read a Ba Zi Chart..did you got the right methods?
:- How to read a Ba Zi Chart.
7) What is Zi Wei Dou Shu?
:-How to construct a Zi Wei Chart
:-What can a Zi Wei chart tell?
:-How to read a Zi Wei Chart.
8) What is Qi Men Dun Jia?
:-How to construct a Qi men Chart
:-How you can see from a chart and predict an event.
9) What is Date selection? :-Different methods of Date selection,
:- Why must we need to choose a good day to perform an event.