The “FIVE ELEMENTS NUMEROLOGY Course” is specially designed for metaphysics professionals, enthusiasts, and hobbyists who need a fast method to profile the personality and life path of a person. This course aims to provide students with the extended profiling techniques from the Elements of Numbers (EON) methodology. Students can use the EON as an alternative and complementary profiling method to common metaphysics like Bazi, ZiWeiDouShu, and other profiling systems.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand and apply the underlying fundamentals of EON
- Apply the extended knowledge of the numerology and Five Elements concepts in EON to profiling and life path analysis.
- Plot the Birth, Periodic Charts (Year, Month, Day) of a person
- Analyse life path including signs on health, career, education, wealth, luck, and other aspects
- Apply remedial solutions in EON and Fengshui and metaphysics
- Introduction to Elements of Numbers (EON)
- Symbolism and Life Cycle of Numbers
- Basic Key meanings to the numbers
- Number Combinations and Patterns
- Behaviours, Health, Mirrors,
- Extended Patterns
- The Five Elements
- Extended Five Elements Numerology
- The Five Elements Cycle
- Visual associations to numbers
- Birth Chart
- Plotting of Charts – Birth, Periodic Charts (Year, Month, Day)
- Time of Birth Chart (for macro analysis)
- Analysing of Charts
- Sectors, Ages, Internal/External Influences
- Health Symptoms
- Directional guideline
- Directional guideline for success, luck, wealth
- Applying alternative directional methods like Qi Men Dun Ji
- Life Path Analysis
- Applying the Five Elements Numerology method
- Personal Periods
- Identifying Skills, Achievements, Power, Resources, and Self strength
- Internal remedies
- External Remedies
About the Trainer
Ron WZ Sun was trained in the various fields of Chinese Metaphysics like Feng Shui, Flying Stars, Qi Men Dun Jia, 8 Mansions, I-Ching, Bazi Divinations, and others.
Besides applying the metaphysics knowledge, Ron WZ Sun is also a self-taught metaphysics software developer. Ron WZ Sun was able to do extensive research and formulate his Elements of Numbers (EON) methodology by combining his Chinese metaphysics knowledge and metaphysics software development skills.
In July 2010, Ron WZ Sun released his first book “Elements of Numbers: Fast and Easy Character Profiling” in USA. In September 2010, theSingapore edition was published and retailing at local major bookstores.
Course date : 28 and 29 April 2012 (Saturday and Sunday)
Venue: Blk 212 Hougang Street 21 #03-339 Singapore 530212 (Near Kovan Mrt)
Course fee: SGD 1396 (includes : Free Textbook and Free Software)
For Registration/Enquiry, email: firstname.lastname@example.org